Re: Accessibility Report Tool

aloha, wendy!

i'd much prefer an introductary interface such as the one you described than
simply having a link to an "advanced" feedback form...

as for wording, rather than quote I want to give general feedback about the
site. unquote, might we say:

I want to let the site's maintainer know that I can't use the site

or words to that effect?  i fear that the term quote general feedback unquote
is too vague...

gregory.

Wendy wrote:
>If we have two forms (which I'm not opposed to) how will a user decide
>which one they want to use?  I think it will add one more step to the
>process, but if it is does well i don't think it will be a problem.
>
>One possibility:
>
>[] I want to give a technical review of the site.  Note: knowledge of HTML
>and WCAG required.
>[] I want to give general feedback about the site.
>
>I do not know if these are the best ways to say this,but it's a start.

He that lives on Hope, dies farting
     -- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1763
Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
   WebMaster and Minister of Propaganda, VICUG NYC
        <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/index.html>