Re: Accessibility Report Tool

At 06:05 PM 10/26/99 -0400, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:

>I propose that we modify the tool so that at least all P1's are checked
>for.  A second form could contain all of the P2's and could be skipped.  A
>third form could contain all of the P3's and could be skipped.  If not all
>three forms are filled out, the report that is generated should make it
>clear that there are other levels that could have been checked but were not.

This depends on who your intended audience is; who is supposed to use the
form.  On the one hand, it could be for consumers with one beef about a
particular site.  Then the idea could be to put some authoritative and
technically useful information behind the first round of "this site should
be better!"  If that is the target audience, then the present setup is
already too busy, and the form should approximate the QuickTips in complexity.

Who do you imagine using the report generator form?

Al