Re: BLINK repair mechanisms (calling all CSS gurus!)

> 1.  i don't think we want to use headers to replace blink (or  marquee)

OK. I'll remove the headers suggestion.

> 2.  with the span element, suggest using CSS properties.

I'm not quite clear on this one... If the user selects SPAN as a replacement
for BLINK then allow them to set the SPAN attributes (such as font family,
font size etc.)?

>the  tool shall offer the user an explanation of why CSS BLINK
> is undesirable."

We don't have anything in the ERT that suggests rationale for the techniques
to the user. Bobby offers rationale in their report and A-Prompt puts it in
the user help file. But should we add something to the ERT that specifies
the rationale?

Chris