Re: Web Accessibility Report Tool

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 12:28:05 +0200
To: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
cc: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org

> are all of the checkpoints represented?  I have not done a checkpoint by
> checkpoint comparison, but it seems that quite a few are missing.  Is that
> because we want to simplify the list?  or perhaps just get the key
> points?  the easiest?

No, not all the WCAG checkpoint are there, it's a subjective mix (I
came up with the initial list) of the most important and the most
usual I guess.

Len had suggested, and it's still on my stack of things to integrate,
that we use a different scheme for presenting the very common stuff
first and the other point afterwards.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-er-ig/1999Aug/0039.html

Other ideas are welcome.