Re: comments on Web Accessibility Report Form

> From: wai-report@w3.org
> To: wai-report-db@w3.org, wai-report@w3.org
> [GJR's comment: didn't input eddresses which i defined in step 3--is this
> because the form is not yet "live"]

It's live.

The only reason I can see is that the webmaster email you entered was
not valid (meaning not in the syntactic form user@domain.tld).

You can check the perl source at /WAI/report/rep[234].cgi and
utils.pm.

> with: and Lynx32 (2.8.2rel.1 and Opera 3.6
> [GJR's comment: didn't acknowledge the MSIE 5.0 choice that i made from the
> OPTION list--how can i report that more than one browser was used to analyze
> the page?]

You need to enter all the browser names in the Other textfield.
(no need to select anything then, since Other overrides the selection
from menu)

> [GJR's comment: i used the "Other" field on the list of checkboxes to add my
> comments, as there  currently is no TEXTAREA field in step 3 in which to
> add "Additional subjective comments from the reviewer"--only (stifling)
> list boxes]

That's OK.

> one last comment/suggestion: the "Web Accessibility Report Result" page should
> have a link to the hypertext archive of reports...  by the way, the URI of this
> report is:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-report-db/1999OctDec/0000.html

The script that generates the final "thanks" page has no way of
knowning the exact url of the report - which BTW might not have
arrived yet - so pointing to the archive is not really useful (might
be harmful if the reporter thinks she needs to do it again).