RE: showing local images (in Bobby)

Yup, sounds like that will work, provided that the user tells Bobby a
starting path, or "local root directory". Bobby can add a
"file://[local-root]" if needed to any partial URL that doesn't already have
a protocol and host. We will have to make sure a field for that exists on
the file upload form. It's possible that the file upload process can
determine this automatically, which would work unless the user used copy and
paste.

Michael