Re: Web Access Gateway Description

There are people who don't want to invest in learning and trying something
out without knowing in advance what it does.  After all, there's lots of
software out there.  If we want to encourage people to use or provide this
I think it helps to show as much up front as possible.

I can give it a shot after i get back from CSUN.

Len

http://epona.ucam.org/~ssb22/

>"Let him who thinks he is standing beware that he does not fall"
> - 1 Corinthians 10:12

-------
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Universal Design Engineer, Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
Adjunct Professor, Electrical Engineering
Temple University

Ritter Hall Annex, Room 423, Philadelphia, PA 19122
kasday@acm.org
(215} 204-2247 (voice)
(800) 750-7428 (TTY)