Re: Web Access Gateway Description

From: Leonard R. Kasday <kasday@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 14:35:59 -0500
To: "Silas S. Brown" <ssb22@cam.ac.uk>
Cc: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
At 05:28 PM 3/16/99 +0000, Silas S. Brown wrote:

>I was afraid that putting the features list up front would scare people
>off, because it does make it look a bit complicated (and by the way,
>you only listed the features that were under the Access button).

So there are even more features?   Please point to them when you get the

Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Universal Design Engineer, Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
Adjunct Professor, Electrical Engineering
Temple University

Ritter Hall Annex, Room 423, Philadelphia, PA 19122
(215} 204-2247 (voice)
(800) 750-7428 (TTY)