Re: Web Access Gateway Description

At 05:28 PM 3/16/99 +0000, Silas S. Brown wrote:

>I was afraid that putting the features list up front would scare people
>off, because it does make it look a bit complicated (and by the way,
>you only listed the features that were under the Access button).

So there are even more features?   Please point to them when you get the
chance.

Len
-------
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Universal Design Engineer, Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
Adjunct Professor, Electrical Engineering
Temple University

Ritter Hall Annex, Room 423, Philadelphia, PA 19122
kasday@acm.org
(215} 204-2247 (voice)
(800) 750-7428 (TTY)