Re: RFC for mediator warnings

From: Silas S. Brown <ssb22@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:20:07 +0000 (GMT)
To: dd@w3.org
cc: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org, ping@lfw.org
Hi,

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999, Daniel Dardailler wrote:

> if the proper new warning code is used, why would they do something ?

Won't they?  I didn't want caches to know about this - wasn't the warning
meant for caches?  Sorry, I'm getting muddled....

> I don't know, probably before HTTP1.1 stabilized and new work on
> extension started.

Maybe it was just De Facto - one search engine did it and the others
followed (I'm guessing).

Regards

-- Silas S Brown, St John's College Cambridge UK http://ban.joh.cam.ac.uk/~ssb22

"Let us not become egotistical, stirring up competition with one another,
 envying one another" - Galatians 5:26