Re: RFC for mediator warnings

From: Silas S. Brown <ssb22@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 09:44:59 +0000 (GMT)
To: dd@w3.org
cc: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org, ping@lfw.org
On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Daniel Dardailler wrote:
> Let me see if I get this clearly: you expect HTTP1.0 agents to
> implement your extension before they implement a piece of 1.1 ?

Not really.  The access gateway puts the stuff in META tags, and looks for
it in META tags.  That way, it doesn't matter what the server is.  (Have a
look at the HTML source of any page returned by the gateway to see what I
mean)

Regards

-- Silas S Brown, St John's College Cambridge UK http://ban.joh.cam.ac.uk/~ssb22

"Let us not become egotistical, stirring up competition with one another,
 envying one another" - Galatians 5:26