Re: Whos going to CSUN

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 09:59:10 +0100
To: pjenkins@us.ibm.com
cc: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org

I'll be there, from Wednesday evening to Sunday.

> I might also be able to reserve the IBM suite, if the group is small
> enough, for the er-ig group to meet.
>
> I would like to suggest that er-ig group meet after the Dardailler and
> Clark session 195  Saturday 9:20-10:20am in the Denver room in the Marriott
> http://www.dinf.org/csun_99/session0195.html

Thanks for the offer Phill, but W3C groups cannot meet on an adhoc
basis like that, without informing the membership several weeks in
advance. Anti-trust regulations are watching us!

Lunch is OK, as long as it's informal.

WAI has already scheduled meetings for Saturday/Sunday (including a
update on ER on Saturday afternoon).