RE: Respect for the POV of group members

From: Wayne Myers-Education <wayne.myers@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 16:34:14 -0000
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
Hi,

Having eventually found some of the more informative pages on peepo.com,
such as:

http://www.peepo.com/signbrowser/signbrowser.htm

http://www.peepo.com/signbrowser/batterseasecindex.htm

and especially

http://www.peepo.com/signbrowser/scimuvisit.htm

I very much agree with Silas and

> ... think it would be good to have at least a text link "About
> this site"
> or something, to let everyone else know what's going on (and perhaps
> provide some useful information about learning disabilities etc).

I am feeling very red-faced and embarrassed and apologetic for having been
so rude and catty in my earlier posting today, which may have cast doubt on
the seriousness of the peepo.com project. My profuse apologies to Jonathan
and to all concerned for that. Mind you, I still stand by my comments to the
effect that even this kind of a site ought to make proper use of ALT
attributes.

Well, that'll teach me to send rude emails. Apologies again.

Cheers etc.,

Wayne