New Web Access Gateway Copy

From: Leonard R. Kasday <kasday@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 11:28:23 -0400
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
I just installed a Copy of Silas Brown's Web Access Gateway at

http://shelob.ocis.temple.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/iod01/wag/access.cgi

Sorry for that loooong url.  You better bookmark it!

NOTE: the HELP button is not working at the moment but you can get a good
idea of what wag does by pressing the other options.

Our (front-ended) copy of Wayne Myers' Betsie remains at

http://shelob.ocis.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/betsie.html

Both of these are tools to improve the accessibility of pages to people who
are blind or have low vision.

Len

These mirrors are courtesy of the Institute on Disabilities/UAP at Temple
Univ, in particular Pennsylvania's Initiative on Assistive Technology,
PIAT, funded by NIDRR.

Len
-------
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Universal Design Engineer, Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
Adjunct Professor, Electrical Engineering
Temple University

Ritter Hall Annex, Room 423, Philadelphia, PA 19122
kasday@acm.org
(215} 204-2247 (voice)
(800) 750-7428 (TTY)