Web Access Gateway

From: Leonard R. Kasday <kasday@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:42:04 -0500
To: ssb22@cam.ac.uk
Cc: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
Hi Silas,
(Mirrored to wai-er-ig,  http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG )

I'd like to look at mirroring the gateway.  What's it written it?  Would
you send me the source?

BTW, I tried it out on a test page with an image map

http://astro.temple.edu/~kasday/web_access/image_map.html

It showed the ALT's in the AREA tags.  Nice!

However it omitted the ALT tag of the IMG itself.

Len
-------
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Universal Design Engineer, Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
Adjunct Professor, Electrical Engineering
Temple University

Ritter Hall Annex, Room 423, Philadelphia, PA 19122
kasday@acm.org
(215} 204-2247 (voice)
(800) 750-7428 (TTY)