Re: FW: making applets accessible

AH HA!  You are right!  I was getting it from inside Temple.  You were
seeing something different than me cause you are getting the 302 redirect.
So this seems to fall outside what WAG would want to handle.

I'm going to find out why Temple is doing this BTW.

So

http://epona.ucam.org/~ssb22/

>"Better is the end afterward of a matter than its beginning" - Ecclesiastes
> 7:8

-------
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Universal Design Engineer, Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
Adjunct Professor, Electrical Engineering
Temple University

Ritter Hall Annex, Room 423, Philadelphia, PA 19122
kasday@acm.org
(215} 204-2247 (voice)
(800) 750-7428 (TTY)