ALTifier bugfixes

From: Michael Vorburger <mike@vorburger.ch>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 05:52:44 +0100
To: "Silas S. Brown" <ssb22@cam.ac.uk>, <kasday@acm.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
The ALTifier bugs (a) moreALTtest (b) &nbsp; (c) delete[] etc.
and suggested extension (ALT=full URL for IMG in ext link)
as reported & discussed on private mail by Al & Silas are fixed.
I sent Silas the executable to install on his gateway.

We only talked about the ALTifier Filter so far. I am also working
on an end-user tool, Windows GUI, that allow to set ALT site-wide,
giving the user several "guessed" suggestions based on what ALT the
tool found for the element & link in question. I'll let you know about.

Greetings,
Michael

----
Michael Vorburger <mike@vorburger.ch> & <michael.vorburger@epfl.ch>
QUOTE: "There never was good war or bad peace." (B. Franklin, 1773)
HOMEPAGE: http://www.vorburger.ch/