RE: FW: ALTifier

From: Silas S. Brown <ssb22@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 15:50:25 +0000
To: "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>
CC: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>, <Afzal.Ballim@di.epfl.ch>
> To get the ALT tags I did needed to NOT check the "disable all sight..."
> box.

The idea is that I've temporarily got the CGI to run alt_filter before
it processes the HTML itself, whatever options you set.  If you check
the disable box, it prevents my program from doing any extra processing,
so you see things as they are through alt_filter and nothing else.

Regards

-- Silas S Brown, St John's College Cambridge UK http://epona.ucam.org/~ssb22/

"We cannot all be masters" - Shakespeare