Fwd: Tr: $$$$$ YUMIIIII

Hi all,

Read this message and act quickly,

I translated the message forwarded below in English, this is the content :

To make Internet Explorer the software the most used, the major web
companies, Microsoft and AOL, are testing  the beta version of this program.
When you send this letter to your friends, Microsoft will control it. Within
2 weeks, Microsoft will pay you $245 for each person who received your
message. Microsoft will pay you $243 for each forwarded email, and $241 for
the person who receives the message. I was skeptical, until I received, two
weeks after my messages, an email from Microsoft, then a check of
$24800.00. Send this message before the end of the test of  Internet
Explorer Beta version.
These marketing charges are paid by Microsoft.

good luck.