Re: comment on report form

From: <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 12:26:55 -0500
To: "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>, w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org

Another comment I have is to "add" to the form a check box on whether or not I
want the web site added to the "database" .  The reason is I'm testing the use
of the tool and may be evaluating a bogus site, and/or evaluating a real site,
but really testing the tool and not doing a through eval of the site.  I am also
doing real evals of some sites and would want them added to the database even
though the tool is in beta...

Regards,
Phill Jenkins