Re: Bobby Applications (DTD comments)

Harvey,

You certainly know your DTDs!

> <!--What are the aprompts for? Do they need attributes?-->
> <!ELEMENT aprompt (#PCDATA)>

The 'aprompt' element in Michael's document refers to the technique in my
(A-Prompt) document that implements his 'application'. I put these elements
in his document so that he can see the relationship between his doc and
mine. I don't think they need attributes right now but maybe in the future.
Can you suggest a better way of marking the relationship between his
'applications' and my 'techniques'?

Chris