PROPOSAL - 1.1.B, 4.3.A

From: Chris Ridpath <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 16:24:39 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
I've placed an updated version of the 'techniques' document at:
http://aprompt.snow.utoronto.ca/docs/Implementation.html

This document includes the intro by William and the new format suggested by
Daniel. I hope it's now a bit easier to read.

As we discussed in the Aug. 9 teleconference, I'm proposing 2 techniques for
discussion that we should be able to all reach agreement on. The first
technique, 1.1.B, deals with LONGDESC for images. The second technique,
4.3.A, deals with the primary language of the document. If you have any
comments or suggestions on these techniques, please voice them soon.

I'm hoping that we can reach agreement within a week on these 2 techniques.
I'll start up a discussion on the BLINK/MARQUEE techniques in a couple of
days.

http://aprompt.snow.utoronto.ca/docs/Implementation.html#Technique1.1.B
http://aprompt.snow.utoronto.ca/docs/Implementation.html#Technique4.3.A

Chris