"De-Coupling" Bobby's User IF from programming logic

From: Bill Shackleton <shackle@magi.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 15:20:51 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
Hello,

I just wanted to clarify the point I made during our conference call.

Moving towards abstracting the UI from the programming logic (and the Guideline "rules" - but I believe that's been discussed previously) would help to facilitate adjustments to be made in the UI, make further developments of the client-based and server-based products easier, and also improve the portability of Bobby in general.

Cheers,

Bill

E-Ramp: www.eramp.com

Access Empowers People