Re: Confirmed: WAI ER teleconf 4/23/99

From: Leonard R. Kasday <kasday@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 08:41:50 -0400
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
I got some clarification for concerning charges for our Friday ER
conference call, which, as stated in the last email :

is scheduled on AT&T, Friday, April 23, from
11am-12:30pm; the call-in number will be +1-805-240-9483; the participant
code is 771714

Here's the charge info:

>MIT/W3C pays the set-up fee, plus the .31/min/connection for the caller
>paid teleconference calls--the participants pay the long distance charges.
>Please let me know if you have any other questions.

So to find out what it will cost you, check the long distance charges to
+1-805-240-9483 .

Len

-------
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Universal Design Engineer, Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
Adjunct Professor, Electrical Engineering
Temple University

Ritter Hall Annex, Room 423, Philadelphia, PA 19122
kasday@acm.org
(215} 204-2247 (voice)
(800) 750-7428 (TTY)