Re: Checkpoints

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 17:24:14 +0200
To: "David Clark" <dmclark@cast.org>
cc: "W3c-Wai-Er-Ig (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>

> Now that the guidelines are fairly stable, it feels like we should talk
> about the "E" part of our charter. For some of the checkpoints, automatic
> validation is obvious.
>
> Would it be helpful to brainstorm strategies for automating the less obvious
> ones?

What I would like to end up is a document like the Web Content Guidelines
Checklist
  http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WAI-WEBCONTENT-19990324/full-checklist
with instead of (Yes, No, N/A) a mention of how automatable the
evaluation of the checkpoint is and how this can be achieved.

Look at http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/evalauto for a start.