RE: Study project: ALTifier or text-equiv -- Please choose!

Gerhard

  tx for your additional ideas to the ALTifier repair tool. I think they are
of interest to the entire list, allow me to cc: your original mail below to
all. -- One question: What is a multi-part image? Are you talking about the
fact that a GIF (and PNG?) can contain a comment that could be used to look
for/store a description?

----
Michael Vorburger <mike@vorburger.ch> & <michael.vorburger@epfl.ch>
QUOTE: "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." (Gandhi)
HOMEPAGE: http://www.vorburger.ch