Teleconference December 10 3 PM Boston Time

From: Leonard R. Kasday <kasday@acm.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 22:18:11 -0500
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
Our next teleconference will be

Dec 10

3:00 - 4:00  Boston Time  (Bridge is reserved till 4:30 in case we need to
run over)

(This had been tentatively scheduled for Dec. 3 but it needed to be moved).

Call-in number and agenda to follow.

Please tell me if you have particular suggestions for agenda items.

Len

-------
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Universal Design Engineer, Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
Adjunct Professor, Electrical Engineering
Temple University

Ritter Hall Annex, Room 423, Philadelphia, PA 19122
kasday@acm.org        (215} 204-2247