Re: Agenda: ER-IG Meeting Wed Nov 4th, 4PM EST

I accidentally left out another area of interest: filters that transform
the page structurally, e.g. Michael Vorburger's "Text-equiv filter"
described at

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-er-ig/1998Oct/0018.html

which e.g. takes an artificial bullet list made from little images of
bullets and text and transforms it into a real <UL>/<LI> list.  We can
discuss this sort of tool after item (4).

Len

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-er-ig/1998Oct/subject.html#start

-------