RE: IMPORTANT: RSVP

From: Michael Vorburger <mike@vorburger.ch>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 01:18:20 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
Cc: "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>
> if you are going to be on our teleconference
>
> (+1) 617/258-7910
> Wed., Nov, 4th, 4-6 pm
>
> Also, would someone be able to bridge in Peter Verhoeven, in the
> Netherlands, to save him the cost of the call?

Can somebody bridge me (Switerland) in as well? Last time Daniel (France)
did so.

My Phone number NEW is: +41 (021) 617 74 53

We have electricians working on the phones tomorrow. In case you don't get
through, or no "Michael" is around, just forget about and don't try too
long.

Thanks!!!!

Michael

----
Michael Vorburger <mike@vorburger.ch> & <michael.vorburger@epfl.ch>
QUOTE: "Like what you do. Do what you like."
HOMEPAGE: http://www.vorburger.ch