Re: planned capabilities of the A-prompt module

Thanks Al for the A-prompt info in Chris's email. That email says to get
the URL from chris by sending email to

chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca

That's to keep it private.  Since the archives for this group is public, I
assume that we'll need to follow that procedure instead of posting the URL
on this email list.

Right, Chris?

Len

At 10:00 AM 11/2/98 -0500, Al Gilman wrote:
>to follow up on what Leonard R. Kasday said:
>
>> Al, or Chris, could you tell us if these features are already
>> planned?  That would open usability testing.  Alternatively,
>> there are various levels of prototyping.
>
>Advance information on what is planned is available to members
>of this group.  Please see Chris's post to the working group
>for details:
>
>   Linkname: w3c-wai-er-wg@w3.org from October 1998 by date
>
>   Linkname: A-Prompt Web Site
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-er-wg/1998Oct/0003.html
>
>Toronto is eager to get feedback on these plans.  Because of what
>the WAI offers by gathering a world-wide, cross-disability span
>of experts, they are taking extra pains to listen to members and
>especially consensus from the WAI ER groups.
>
>Al

-------
Leonard R. Kasday
Institute on Disabilities/UAP at Temple University, Philadelphia PA
email:     kasday@acm.org
telephone: (215} 204 2247