Re: teleconference ON??? (Thursday Dec 10 3 PM 617/252-1038)

Yes, it's on, but you phoned in early.  It's 3PM EST which is 15:00 in 24
hour time, which something like 21:00 (+-1 hour) in western Europe ( I
don't know the exact conversion with daylight savings time, etc.)  I hope
you will still be able to be with us then, since the Altifier is a major
topic.

I apologize for our primitive and confusing American time system :-).

Len

At 09:18 AM 12/10/98 +0100, Michael Vorburger wrote:
>Hey everybody
>
>  is our phone conf ON right NOW??? I just dialed 001 617/252-1038 and hear
>a beep but then nothing. Did I miss the hour, 3 PM EST is 9 PM CET, no?
>
>  If anybody reads this, please reply immediately, I am on-line and waiting
>for mail... ;-)
>
>Michael
>
>----
>Michael Vorburger <mike@vorburger.ch> & <michael.vorburger@epfl.ch>
>QUOTE: "There is one thing stronger than all the armies of the world and
>that is an idea whose time has come." (Victor Hugo)
>HOMEPAGE: http://www.vorburger.ch

-------
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Universal Design Engineer, Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
Adjunct Professor, Electrical Engineering
Temple University

Ritter Hall Annex, Room 423, Philadelphia, PA 19122
kasday@acm.org
(215} 204-2247 (voice)
(800) 750-7428 (TTY)