RE: Spec of the ALTifier

Folks,

Michael's version is worth a look even if you've at the attachment in my
previous email:  he added images with ALT text instead of the previous text
only version, so it's more visually attractive while being equally or more
accessible.
Len

 At 05:56 PM 12/7/98 +0100, you wrote:
>> The Adobe converter Daniel mentioned produces a page 1 with garbage
>> characters.  I did a quick edit by hand to correct that error and added
>> some ALT text to the image of the dialog box.  I attached it to this email
>> if you want to put it on your web site.
>
>Tx, it is now up at http://www.vorburger.ch/projects/alt/altpaper.html
>
>Michael
>----
>Michael Vorburger <mike@vorburger.ch> & <michael.vorburger@epfl.ch>
>ERASMUS European Students Exchange Program - FUN! Do it:
>http://www.vorburger.ch/erasmus

-------
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Universal Design Engineer, Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
Adjunct Professor, Electrical Engineering
Temple University

Ritter Hall Annex, Room 423, Philadelphia, PA 19122
kasday@acm.org
(215} 204-2247 (voice)
(800) 750-7428 (TTY)