Introduction

From: Nir Dagan <nir.dagan@econ.upf.es>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 23:30:15 GMT
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
My name Nir Dagan, and I am an economist
working in Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona.

My interests in WAI is some kind of hobby/intelctual challenge.

Concerning the evaluation-repair activity, I will be
representing the a small group of web authors (myself)
in regard to what they think are good evaluation tools.

Due to the fact that I actually have to work to
make a living, I couldn't commit to the 3 hour a
week requirement of the charter. But I'll do my best
to bother you with my opinions with the little time that
I have.

Regards,

Nir Dagan
Assistant Professor of Economics