Re: WAI-ER-IG Welcome and Introductions

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 16:47:31 +0200
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org

> To start out, would you each say a few words about yourself and your
> involvement in this area?   I attached my own description below.

My name is Daniel Dardailler and I work for W3C, acting as overall WAI
Project Manager and also chair of the Evaluation&Repair working group
(Len is chairing the Interest Group).

My involvement in Accessibility goes back to 1993 or so, when I
started working on X Window Access.

I started at W3C in 1996 and helped starting and launching the WAI in
1997.

I think the work we're about to do in these two complementary ER
groups is paramount to the success of the WAI.

Furthermore, I expect the ER IG to be instrumental in defining and
refining the exact deliverables of the WG group.