introduction

From: David Clark <dmclark@cast.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 08:48:13 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
I'm David Clark and I work for CAST in Peabody, MA. (yes, I'm one of those
Bobby guys.:)) Actually I do most of the user support for Bobby  and I am
part  of  the design team. My background is computers and assistive
technology.

I see the role of ER-IG/ER as being a way of putting the guidelines into
practice. Ffom my prospective, webmasters are looking for a standard or
rating to assess the accessibility of their sites.

That's all for now, I look forward to the discussions..........

David Clark
CAST, Inc.