Re: EOWG - 22 November Agenda Posted

Hi All,

I have to send my apologies for today as have a conflict in my schedule.  I
have submitted my feedback for the videos.  Will we have a meeting next
week with Thanksgiving on Thursday?

Regards,
Helen

--

Helen Burge | Senior Accessibility Consultant | +44796-748-1296

Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good

deque.com