Re: EOWG - 08 November Agenda Posted

Hi All,

I have to send my apologies, my son is unwell and I am looking after him
(and trying to get some work done but is a slow burner today!)  For point 3
of the agenda, I volunteer to help on the music choices.

Regards,
Helen

--

Helen Burge | Senior Accessibility Consultant | +44796-748-1296

Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good

deque.com