Re: EOWG - Eval Video draft for review this week

Dear all,

I agree that the overall looks really nice.
I just have the following comments to share with you.

BACKGROUND MUSIC:
I like the sound track but for me the sound level of the music is too loud and interfers with the speaker’s voice. Having a lower level would be more pleasant.

ANIMATION
I like the overall animation concept but I have problems with the different font type or formating and lenght and segmentation of the text in the boxes:

FONT TYPE

Font type for the text in the boxes and text on the images is different. It might be me but it seems that the text on the images is narrower than in the boxes.

TEXT IN THE BOXES:

1.- Easy Checks –
A First Review of Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools
(I would delay the dash at the end of the first sentence)

2.- List of Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools
(I would maybe separate the word List and include it in the animation)

3.- Selecting Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools
(I would maybe separate the word Selecting and include it in the animation)

4.- Website Accessibility Conformance
Evaluation Methodology – WCAG-EM
(I would separate the acronym WCAG-EM and include it as an animation in the form of a stamp, just an idea)

5.- WCAG-EM Report Tool
(Ok)

6.- Involving Users in Web Projects for Better,
Easier Accessibility
(I would segment the text:
Involving Users in Web Projects
for Better, Easier Accessibility)

7.- Involving Users in Evaluating Web Accessibility
(I would segment the text:
Involving Users
in Evaluating Web Accessibility)

Looking forward to the meeting in an hour.

Best,

Estel·la Oncins Noguer
Post Doctoral Research Fellow TransMedia Catalonia
Edifici MRA 126  - Campus UAB
08193 Bellaterra
Barcelona
T. +34 610 655 149