Media Resource - Minor Edits for Approval to Publish

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 15:42:27 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi EOWG,

Thanks to those who have already completed the Approval to Publish survey!

For those who have not, *it closes today*. Please at least take 1 minute to:
* open <https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/media-publish/>
* select the checkbox "I abstain (not vote) and accept the decisions of the Working Group"
* click the "Submit your answers" button

There have been some minor edits since the survey. They are listed here:
	https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Accessible_Media_Resource#Changes_since_Approval_to_Publish_survey

We're hoping to get EOWG confirmation of changes and approval to publish at the teleconference this week.

Best,
~Shawn

--
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>