EOWG - 12 July Meeting Agenda

From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 08:39:59 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello EOWG,

The 12 July EOWG Teleconference Agenda
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#12_July_Agenda> [1] has been
posted for your review.

Editors have been working hard and are ready to share updates and engage in
good discussion on the major projects that we are working on at the moment.
Please review the agenda and we look forward to talking with you all on
Friday.

*Please remember:* There is still one survey open through today (Thursday).
If you have not completed the latest WAI Curricula - Draft Units 1 & 2
survey <https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/wai-curricula-1-2-tr/> [2]
yet, please try and provide your feedback sometime today so editors can
review responses prior to the meeting.

Thanks you all,
Brent, Sharron, and Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#12_July_Agenda
[2] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/wai-curricula-1-2-tr/

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
Co-Chair Pearson Able (global)
*Pearson*

512 202 1087