EOWG - Work for this Week - Open Surveys

Greetings all,

There is an updated Work for this Week
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week>including
a link to the weekly survey only open for a couple of days - don't miss
out! Not much review time needed since the survey only asks you to confirm
minute review and provides a last chance to comment on the agreed approach
to video production we have considered for a few weeks. Please review and
comment.

ALSO - those who wanted to actively work on Easy Checks should be signed up
for a meeting this week. The two times offered are to ensure we have
participation opportunities for both Australia and Europe. If you are
interested in active participation but did not get an invitations, let me
know and I will see to it.

Be alert tomorrow for April Fool's jokes - this is not one! Have a good
week and thanks for all you do!

Best,
Sharron

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*