Updated: For Review: Media Resource - updated drafts

Hi EO,

Thanks for the input at Friday's EOWG teleconference. An updated version is linked and described under "Version 3":
 https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Accessible_Media_Resource#Version_3

The Chairs will let you know which in upcoming meetings we will discuss this. In the meantime, feel free to submit comments however you are comfortable:
* open new GitHub issue <https://github.com/w3c/wai-media-guide/issues/new>
* e-mail the main EOWG list w3c-wai-eo@w3.org for broad visibility
* e-mail the wai-eo-editors@w3.org so it's publicly-reference-able yet doesn't go to the whole list

Note: This is still an *incomplete rough concept draft*. Please comment only on overall organization, structure, flow, tone, approach, meeting audience needs, etc. Do not bother with detailed content comments or word-smithing or copy-editing or design details.

Best,
~Shawn