Re: EOWG - Schedule Reminder

Hey all,

I'm getting a lot of confused emails from non-US based vendors about the
language https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/Understanding/text-spacing.html...
they're interpreting it as these being the default spacing requirements for
all text on screens:

   - Line height (line spacing) to at least 1.5 times the font size;
   - Spacing following paragraphs to at least 2 times the font size;
   - Letter spacing (tracking) to at least 0.12 times the font size;
   - Word spacing to at least 0.16 times the font size.

Seems like a good opportunity for us to provide some clarification? I
wasn't sure which space to raise this in so I'm starting with the email
list... sorry if that's the wrong approach!

Rachel Comerford | Senior Director of Content Standards and Accessibility |
T 212.576.9433

*Macmillan Learning*