New mailing list for Roles and Responsibilities work [was: Ra11y TF]

Hi Stéphane and all,

Stéphane, great that you're joining that work!

We can set up a Task Force, although there is some overhead to that and it's probably not worth it. We don't need to set up a formal Task Force to have a separate mailing list. If you'd like for us to consider a Task Force more, we can discuss at the EO-Planning meeting or through the e-mail list:
	public-eo-plan@w3.org

I have set up a mailing list for the Roles and Responsibilities project:
	public-eowg-roles@w3.org

I'll subscribe Denis, Sean, Bill, Stéphane, Sharron, Brent for now.

Anyone can self-subscribe by sending an e-mail to public-eowg-roles-request@w3.org with subject "subscribe".

Reminder that EOWG mailing lists are listed here:
	https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Participation_Info#E-mail_Lists

Let me know if there's anything else for now.

Best,
~Shawn