EOWG - No Meeting 29 March

From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 13:57:53 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello EOWG,

*There will be no teleconference meeting this week, Thursday, 29 March.*

Planning team is prioritizing work based on face to face discussions and
feedback. We will be sending out an update by Friday about work for this
week and a face to face meeting summary for you to review.

Thank you everyone who was able to attend the face to face meetings in San
Diego. The discussions were very timely and we made a lot of progress on
next steps. Our next face to face is on 17 & 18 of May in Austin, TX. Please
indicate your availability on the wiki page
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_F2F_May_2018#Participation> [1] as
soon as you can. We are already making agenda plans.

Thanks for your continued support.
Brent, Sharron, and Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_F2F_May_2018#Participation

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com

Learn more at pearson.com