EOWG - Preparation for Face-to-Face

From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 13:36:16 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello EOWG,

As you all are aware, our face to face is just around the corner. 19 & 20
March EOWG Face-to-Face Meeting
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_F2F_March_2018> [1].

To help the meeting run more timely and smoothly, we have posted some links
in the Materials to read in preparation
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_F2F_March_2018#Materials_to_read_in_preparation>
[1]
section of the agenda page. If you have time, please preview the materials
while you are traveling or have down time. Our hope is that being more
familiar with the materials before hand, you will be more engaged and able
to provide feedback during each topic.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone on Monday morning at Hotel
Solamar. *Remember that breakfast, lunch, and snacks are provided on both
days so please come hungry and ready to eat.* Dietary needs should be
sufficiently catered.

Thanks,
Brent

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_F2F_March_2018
[2]
https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_F2F_March_2018#Materials_to_read_in_preparation

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Pearson
512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com

Learn more at pearson.com