EOWG - No 15 March Meeting

From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 09:20:31 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Greetings EOWG,

*There will be no meeting on Thursday 15 March.*

We are wrapping up some final resource revisions as well as the planned
agenda for the CSUN face-to-face meeting. Key information about the
face-to-face meeting will be sent later today or tomorrow for your review
and planning.

Have a great rest of the week and we will see some of you in San Diego next
week!

Thank you,
Brent, Sharron, and Shawn

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Pearson
512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com

Learn more at pearson.com