Please Send Survey to EOWG

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 09:09:33 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi Brent & Sharron,

Survey is ready:
	https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/EOWG-2018-03-contact-orgs/

*Would one of you send it to EOWG list soon today*?

I think you do *not* need to wait for the other to review it. I copied the previous survey and just updated the links and details, so I don't expect you'll have concerns or significant edits. And if we want to, we can still tweak the survey after the email goes out.

It has closing date of Tuesday 13 March -- and there's an option to ask for more time.

Thanks!
~Shawn