Business case data

From: Chris O'Brien <chris.obrien@ami.ca>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 17:28:56 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-eo@w3.org" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Gang - just came across this study which correlates accessibility to increased economic growth in Canada.
http://www.conferenceboard.ca/e-Library/abstract.aspx?did=9434&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
I have not had a chance to go through this myself, but thought I would pass along as this was apropos to our conversation at yesterday's meeting.
Cheers,
Chris
Chris O'Brien
Accessibility Officer
416-818-9411
ami.ca<http://www.ami.ca/>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/AccessibleMediaInc> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/AccessibleMedia> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/AccessibleMedia>
[AMI: Accessible Media Inc]

This email, including any attachments, is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or use is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please contact the sender and delete this email, including any attachments, immediately. Thank you.

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)