EOWG - 23 February Agenda Posted

From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 16:41:09 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Greetings EOWG,

The 23 February Teleconference Agenda
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda_23_February> [1] has
been posted for you to preview prior to the meeting.

As mentioned in an earlier email from me, we would like you to prep for
meeting discussion by reading through 2 pages of the draft revision of the
Business Case resource. Links can be accessed under topic #1 of the agenda.

Thank you in advance for preparing adequately for the meeting. Looking
forward to talking with everyone.
Brent, Sharron, and Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda_23_February

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Pearson
512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com

Learn more at pearson.com