EOWG - No Friday 09 February Teleconference

From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 16:59:40 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Greetings EOWG!

*There will be no working group teleconference meeting this Friday, 09
February.*

We are making great progress thanks to all of your input over the last two
weeks. You will see emails upcoming about changes that have been made to
resources based on final feedback. We just want to keep you all informed of
progress.

Thank you for the hard work everyone has contributed to date.
Brent, Sharron, and Shawn

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Pearson
512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com

Learn more at pearson.com